Civil Litigation Attorneys Who Get Results for Clients
Resolve disputes for businesses and individuals
When legal disputes disrupt your business or personal life, having a committed, knowledgeable attorney to zealously advocate on your behalf brings comfort and peace of mind. Tierney, Zullo, Flaherty & Murphy, P.C. represents Norwalk businesses, families, and individuals in litigation, arbitration, and mediation. We can help you with all types of general civil litigation in state and federal courts, including:
- Business litigation
- Breach of contract
- Contract litigation
- Property damage
- Real property tax appeals
- Eminent domain
- Plaintiff personal injury claims
- Insurance defense
- Probate appeals
- Medical malpractice
- General employment law
- Construction litigation
- Products liability
- Product defects
Put strong, determined litigators to work for you
Tierney, Zullo, Flaherty & Murphy, P.C. knows your time is valuable. That is why we stress efficiency throughout the process of resolving your disputes. We offer our clients:
- Individual attention — When you retain Tierney, Zullo, Flaherty & Murphy, P.C., you receive the care, time, and attention you deserve.
- A more cost-efficient model — Tierney, Zullo, Flaherty & Murphy, P.C. constantly seeks ways to cut your costs while maintaining the high level of legal services you expect and deserve.
- Integrity — Our trial attorneys provide you with straightforward, honest answers to all of your questions and ensure you fully understand the litigation process and what to expect as your case moves forward. Our clients rely on us to help them set realistic expectations.
- A focus on success — Tierney, Zullo, Flaherty & Murphy, P.C. always has your best interest in mind. If protracted litigation is the only solution to achieve the proper outcome, Tierney, Zullo, Flaherty & Murphy, P.C. is ready. If settling your case early on will achieve the best result, we will take the time to explain why we believe it is in your best interest to settle instead of engaging in lengthy litigation.
- Please contact our litigation partners, Frank W. Murphy and Kara A.T. Murphy, to discuss your litigation needs.
Ready for trial
Tierney, Zullo, Flaherty & Murphy, P.C.has the determination, tenacity, and skill required to successfully litigate your case when litigation provides the best means of resolving your legal issues. Our professional courtroom demeanor and meticulous preparation give us an edge as assertive, strategic advocates.
Contact assertive litigation lawyers in Norwalk, Connecticut you can trust
For assistance with any civil litigation matter, call Frank W. Murphy or Kara A.T. Murphy, Tierney, Zullo, Flaherty & Murphy, P.C. at (203) 853-7000 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.